Senior Dementia Nurse
Jupiter Recruitment Corporations Ltd
Fantastic job opening for a Senior Dementia Nurse to work with one of the UK’s leading healthcare provider to work with one of the UK’s leading healthcare provider. As a Senior Dementia Nurse you will be working in highly reputable service based in Upton-upon-Severn area.
Duties for Senior Dementia Nurse Include:
• Providing a high standard of care to residents
• Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
• Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
• Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
• Accepting personal and shared responsibility for the maintenance of quality nursing care
• Provide specialist dementia care in order to improve the lives of our residents
Skills/ Qualifications required of the Senior Dementia Nurse:
• Hold a current Nurse pin
• Experienced in dementia care
• Experience as a senior nurse or above
The successful nurse will be offered an excellent salary of £17.00 per hour plus other great benefits.
Our client strive to provide a friendly, homely atmosphere where residents are supported and encouraged to live as full a life as possible. Their commitment is to provide the highest possible standards of care to residents. Their actively encourage the input of our residents and their families in creating a care plan that reflects their choices. This enables to deliver person centred care that meets their individual need and gives them the service they want and deserve. Their staff are fully trained and care for residents with dignity and respect.
Reference ID: 3322
For more information please call Emma Cooper on 01216380567 or send your CV to email@example.com