With the threat of coronavirus (COVID-19) around the UK on the increase, we at HealthJobs4U have been speaking to a number of clients who have expressed concern about the impending short term staffing issues. With self-isolation and the increase in confirmed cases, many care providers are conscious that they may well be hit with high levels of agency costs to cover short term sicknesses.
After discussing the above concerns with a number of our existing clients, it was agreed that the best way to combat the forthcoming situation is to do one or a number of the following activities;
1. Make sure the interview and onboarding strategies are robust and fast-acting
2. Utilise existing staff for recruitment by offering referral schemes
3. Increase the number of in-house bank candidates
4. Advertise all vacancies and increase the pipeline of potential hires
5. Aim to run recruitment at 120% capacity
During this time of crisis, we will be investing an enormous amount of time and effort to continue resourcing nursing, health and social care professionals for our clients. We will also be regularly adding to the HealthJobs4U CV database of candidates that will be available to new and existing clients.
If you would like to discuss options to alleviate any issues you may have, why not utilise our extensive HR and Recruitment expertise to help.
We wish you all good health and please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or enquiries.
From the team at https://www.healthjobs4u.com/ and our sister company https://arcaneinteractive.io/